What Is Wishful Roots?
Wishful Roots is a special eco-friendly paper made from post-consumer materials embedded with wildflower, herb or vegetable seeds. When you plant the paper in a pot of soil or outside in a garden, the seeds in the paper germinate and grow into plants.
Whether it's a happy birthday, a congratulations, or you just want to let them know you are thinking about them.
Send a wishful root today to brighten someone's day!
Write down the wish you want to send someone and let them watch it grow into beautiful wildflowers, herbs or vegetables!
"It’s so much more special to receive a card than a text or DM."
"I love this idea so much! I order three immediately!"
"I love watching my wish grow right infront of me!"
How does it grow?
1) Prepare your Pot - Fill your pot 2/3 full with good potting soil. Tamp down the soil and add more if necessary. You want the pot to be firmly full, but not packed.
2) Write the wish you want to send - You'll need to write down the wish on your wishful plantable card.
3) Plant the Paper - Take your plantable paper and cover the soil in the prepared pot with the paper. It’s okay if the paper overlaps. Spread a 1/8 inch layer of soil over the plantable paper pieces and tamp down gently on top.
4) Water during Germination - After planting the paper in your pot, give it a good soak. You want the paper and the soil to be nicely damp but not swimming in water. During the first 10 days, keep the paper moist at all times.
5) Care after Germination - Once sprouts appear, continue to keep the paper moist but be careful not to overwater. Once sturdy plants appear, water as needed, and watch your wish grow into beautiful flowers!
Will the card be sent to me? - Not unless you want it to. When checking out input the recipients details for the card to be sent directly to them so you don't need to head to the post office yourself.
How long will it take for the plants to grow? - This is dependent on your climate. You'll see sprouting within a few days.
Are your cards Eco-Friendly? - Yes. They are made from recycled post-consumer materials.
Do you ship outside of United States? - No we don't.
Does the card come with instructions about how to plant it? -Yes, each card comes with simple instructions for the recipient.